DGS 680 vessels have great versatility, having been tested and approved in extreme and remote environments such as the Antarctic continent and Trindade Island. The DGS 680 is very economical and extremely resistant, ideal for carrying out the day-to-day missions of the military organization, be they naval inspection, patrol or transport. Our boats can be customized to meet the needs of any operation.
DGS boats have a great capacity for impact cushioning, do not propagate flames, are recyclable, have great buoyancy reserve, low maintenance cost, do not suffer corrosion and have low perception on radars. The boats can be equipped with a military standard non-slip floor or coverings compatible with any intended activity, among other configurations.
• Total length (meters): 23’ (7.00 m)
• Beam (meters): 8 ‘ – 6 ” (2.60 m)
• Deadrise (degrees) 21º
• Maximum Power (HP): 1 or 2 OB / 400HP
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 110 gal (690 Lbs / 0.31 T)
• Pilot + Passenger Capacity: 6
• Max Load Capacity: 2,650 lbs (1.20 T)